My blog is already one month online and I thought it was time for a little Q&A, so you get to know me better! I have been searching on Pinterest for some great questions and after a while I found a good list. So if you want to know me better, keep on reading!
1. What’s one thing that has happened to you that has made you a stronger person? I think this is a hard question because my whole life I have learnt so much but I think one thing that made me a stronger person was during my education to become a teacher at a daycare. I have learned to speak and really say what I think. I was always a person that wanted to make everyone happy and just be perfect, but nobody’s perfect. So the first time I came up for myself I was so freaking scared but when I did, it was just a relief. So never be scared for saying what you think because sometimes you find out the other person maybe didn’t know you felt that way.
2. Where is one place you feel most like yourself? I have been traveling my whole life with family, so I have been in a lot of places but I have also so many to go. But from the places I visited in my life is the place I felt the happiest and ‘the perfect me’ was in Mexico. Last year I went to Mexico and I still can’t describe how I feel about it. It was just the best moment of my life and I still really don’t know why. But the sea, the warmth, the nature and mostly the people I liked so much. Just the whole culture fits in my personality.
3. Where is your favourite place to escape to? It’s almost the same answer as above because I really want to go back to Mexico. But you can make me happy at any beach. I just relax when I hear the sound from the sea, the sand on my feet and the warmth from the sun on my skin.
4. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today? That would probably be my mom because she is just my “hero”/ “rolmodel”. When I was little I always wanted to be like her. She showed me that you can be a strong woman with so much kindness and never give up.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? My thoughts.. I always think and think about things. It can be about happy things but also sad things. I just can’t stop thinking.
6. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first? I have been thinking a while about this question and I think because it’s a really hard one. But after a while I knew it. The first thing I would do is tell to my family how much I love them because I don’t do that often and after that I would travel to a place I have never been.
7. Who are you closest to in your family? Why? This is also my mom. I always been a ‘mommy kid’. Never wanted to leave mommy’s side till five/six years old. I don’t remember it anymore. But I always enjoyed doing things with my mom. She is just like a really good friend for me!
8. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up? When people asked me this questions I always answered; I want something to do with animals or kids. So I ended up with kids because that’s my passion.
9. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show or movie) who would it be? This question is so hard! I asked my friends and one said that I looked like Hanna from Pretty Little Liars because she always says what she think, so do I. A other friend said Snow White because I just enjoying live and like to care for other people. And my sister said “Donkey” from Shrek hahaha, because when I was little I always asked in the car; are we there yet? When we had to drive 9 hours to vacation and I asked after an hour if we’re already there yet.
10. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments? This is such a fun question because when I was a teenager I hated compliments. I didn’t know how to react and it was just a awkward situation. After a while people just told me to appreciate the compliments and say thank you. In the beginning I found it hard because I was so insecure but now I really like to get compliments. It just can make your day if someone says something nice about you. So lets be nicer to eachother and say at least 1 compliment to someone everyday. Maybe you don’t know it but it can change someones life, just with a simple compliment.