It’s been a while since I posted a blogpost. Let me tell you what’s the reason behind that. When 2017 ended and 2018 started I wanted to do something different with my blog. My inspiration was a bit gone because I wasn’t happy with my blogposts. I took a little break and this week I started preparing and brainstorming about my blog. I have found my inspiration and creativity again. I want to post more and make it more personal. So that’s what I’m going to do!
I’m going to post three times a week. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday. A little bit different then I used to but I like to have my weekend “offline”. I will prepare some blogpost in the weekend of course but I don’t have to worry about putting them online. Now let me tell you the thing I’m the most excited about. I will start some series on those days. They are listed down below;
– Travel Monday; Every monday I’m going to tell about my trips I made and handy travel tips.
– What I eat Wednesday; I’m going to post what I eat for a day and tell you what I did that day.
– Weekly Wednesday; I asked you on instagram what you would like to see on my Lifestyle category. A post about what I did in a week or a post about a fun activity. The most votes went to a fun activity but they were so close together I decided to do both! In weekly Wednesday I will tell you what I did in a week.
– Adventure Friday; If I had a fun activity I will post it in Adventure Friday. This can be a day where I go shopping, go to the zoo, walking and much more!
– Fashion Friday; you probably can guess what this is about. In this series I’m going to post about my favourite fashion items or new items.
– Prettylicious; this series has everything to do with makeup, hairstyles, nails and more. The beauty corner from my blog!
– Photo diary; this is my place to share my photographs that I make. I have some photoshoots already planned for this year and I wanted to share them with you. Would you also like to see some photography tips? Let me know in the comments.
For now are these the series I want to start with. Every Monday I will post the travel monday series and the other days I will switch it up. So it doesn’t get boring. I’m very excited about this and I’m curious what you think about it. Please let me know in the comments. See you soon sweeties!