I was thinking a lot about what kind of blogpost I wanted to post on for blogmas. I saw this on Pinterest and I liked the questions so much! So here is a little q&a about Christmas.
1. What’s your favorite part of the holiday season? Hmmm.. let me think! This is a hard one. Probably that everybody is in a good mood and just all the cosiness from the Christmas lights and decoration and spending time with the people I love!
2. What is one of your family tradition? One thing that we always have done and this year we’re going to do is; “stone grilling”. I don’t know the wright word for it, in Dutch it’s called; “steen grillen”. It’s basically grilling your meat and vegetables on a hot stone. It’s just a easy but such a fun diner!
3. What’s your go to polish or nail art design? For the Christmas season I love a dark red nail color. Nothing fancy just a simple red nail. Sometimes I use some glitter to make it more festive.
4. What holidays do you celebrate? I celebrate Easter, Halloween a little bit, Sinterklaas (it’s a Dutch celebration. Kind of the same as Santa Claus but he doesn’t have elf’s but “zwarte pieten” as helpers. You just have to google it haha. I don’t really celebrate it anymore, it’s more for kids. But I work with kids so I celebrate it a little bit. Last but not least; CHRISTMAS of course!
5. One thing you really wanted for Christmas? A face cream for Lush and I already know I’m going to get it hihi!
6. Best gift you have received? Poeh I really don’t know this one?! Because I always ask for Christmas presents that I like so I like them all!
7. Where would you like to spend the holidays? I would like to spend the holidays in New York with snow because it looks so festive and I would like to spend it one time in a very cold land with a lot of snow. In a cute cabin and then riding a sleigh with husky’s.
8. Have you ever made a snowman or snow angel? Omg yes I did!! When I was little I always made a snowman when it was snowing. Even when it just was a little bit snow, I tried to make a snow man. We had some years with a lot of snow and of course I made snow angels. I probably would do it now if there is snow. I just love snow!
9. What’s the weirdest gift you ever received? Hmm I don’t think I can answer that because I always get nice presents!
10. What’s your favorite holiday cookie? The home made cookies. I love to bake and of course I love to make cookies and they just taste delicious!
I hoped you liked this Christmas tag! If you do a Christmas tag, please let me know! I wish you all a very merry Christmas!